Download this ebook to learn how to create mobile apps for Android phones and tablets faster and more easily than you ever imagined.
Use “Processing,” the free, award-winning, graphics-savvy language and development environment, to work with the touchscreens, hardware sensors, cameras, network transceivers, and other devices and software in the latest Android phones and tablets.
Getting Started with the Touch Screen and Android Sensors
- Getting Started
- Working With The Touch Screen Display excerpt
- Using Motion and Position Sensors
Working with Camera and Location Devices
- Using Geolocation and Compass
- Using Android Cameras excerpt
Using Peer-To-Peer Networking
- Networking Devices with WiFi
- Peer-To-Peer Networking Using Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
- Using Near Field Communication (NFC) excerpt
Working with Data
- Working With Data
- Using SQLiteDatabases
Creating 3D Graphics and Cross-platform Apps
- Creating 3D Graphics
- Writing Cross-platform Apps In Processing.js
Along with the issue you will also periodically receive offers, tips, and other exclusives from the Pragmatic Bookshelf that you won’t gain elsewhere.