Here is new edition of Poultry International magazine September 2013. In this issue, you can read latest international news, data and information for poultry businesses. Here are feature articles for this month.
- Natural resources pay dividends for Dutch broiler producer
- New hen housing options keep layer performance test relevant
- Following best practice in administering hatchery spray vaccination
- Transformation of Malaysian poultry production yet to reach completion
- Indian poultry market an elusive prize for poultry exporters
- Mexican poultry meat and egg imports reach record levels in 2013
- Managing poultry gut health without antibiotics
- Steps to increase stunning bath efficiency at the poultry processing plant
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Watt Poultry USA.)
About Poultry International Magazine:
Established in 1962, Poultry International is viewed by commercial poultry integrators as the leading international source of news, data and information for their businesses. Poultry International reaches a global audience of 20,000+ poultry decision-makers in 142 countries.