New edition of Poultry International magazine is now available. In November 2013 edition, the magazine will take a special look at Latin American poultry production’s vision of the future. Other articles cover latest international news, data and information for poultry businesses.
- Hatchery investment increases Poulina’s capacity, sharpens planning focus
- What are the animal health challenges facing the world’s largest broiler producers?
- Delivering sustainability, profitability in poultry production using mono-component proteases
- Poultry proves profitable expansion option for German pig, calf farmer
- Controlling Gram-negative bacteria with natural growth promoters in broiler production
- Ten marketing tips for premium turkeys
- Salmonella reduction in poultry plants requires a team approach
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Watt Poultry USA.)
About Poultry International Magazine:
Established in 1962, Poultry International is viewed by commercial poultry integrators as the leading international source of news, data and information for their businesses. Poultry International reaches a global audience of 20,000+ poultry decision-makers in 142 countries.