New edition of Poultry International magazine is now available. In June 2013 issue, you can get latest international news, data and information for poultry businesses. Here are featured articles for this month.
- Developments in Chinese poultry production and chicken consumption
- Fine the right growth path for your poultry business 2013
- Simple tips to optimize hatchery performance, increase day-old chick quality
- What’s happening in African poultry production?
- Are fumonisins really a problem in poultry feed?
- Preventing Phytase matrix problem in poultry nutrition
- How to improve the shelf life of poultry prouducts
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Watt Poultry USA.)
About Poultry International Magazine:
Established in 1962, Poultry International is viewed by commercial poultry integrators as the leading international source of news, data and information for their businesses. Poultry International reaches a global audience of 20,000+ poultry decision-makers in 142 countries.