Here is new edition of Poultry International magazine February 2013. In this issue, you can read latest international news, data and information for Poultry businesses.
- Difficult times persist for global poultry producers, but long-term outlook positive
- Can developments in disease diagnostics offer greater control for poultry producers?
- Salmonella prevalence in poultry varies greatly in emerging markets
- Are broiler feed prestarters worth the cost?
- Re-evaluating soybean products in broiler feed
- Three key areas for yield maximization in poultry processing
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Watt Poultry USA.)
About Poultry International Magazine:
Established in 1962, Poultry International is viewed by commercial poultry integrators as the leading international source of news, data and information for their businesses. Poultry International reaches a global audience of 20,000+ poultry decision-makers in 142 countries.