Get your free subscription to Poultry International Magazine December 2013 issue and read latest international news, data and information for poultry businesses. Here are featured articles for this month,
- Is the poultry industry making the most of its data?
- Opportunities and challenges for poultry production in sub-Saharan Africa
- Cost of producing eggs sets new record highs around the globe
- Egg producers need to guard against complacency in pest control
- The Brazilian Port of Itajai: Chicken export capital of the world
- Adding vitamin C to pig, poultry diets
- IPPE adds more exhibit space, expands to include pigs
- Poultry products recognized with SPACE 2013 innovation awards
- Broiler weights: What they mean to the processing operation and product mix
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Watt Poultry USA.)
About Poultry International Magazine:
Established in 1962, Poultry International is viewed by commercial poultry integrators as the leading international source of news, data and information for their businesses. Poultry International reaches a global audience of 20,000+ poultry decision-makers in 142 countries.