New edition of Poultry International magazine is now available. In August 2013 issue, you can get latest international news, data and information for poultry businesses. Here are feature articles for this month.
- What lies behind the success of Dutch poultry and egg production?
- Biological tsunami: Avian influenza in Mexico
- Morocco poultry meat, egg producers hit by high inputs, but signs of recovery emerging
- Egg production and the assurance of tracking, tracing
- Putting data collection, analysis to work in managing poultry production
- Closer cooperation with poultry farms aids poultry processor productivity
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Watt Poultry USA.)
About Poultry International Magazine:
Established in 1962, Poultry International is viewed by commercial poultry integrators as the leading international source of news, data and information for their businesses. Poultry International reaches a global audience of 20,000+ poultry decision-makers in 142 countries.