New edition of Poultry International magazine for April 2013 is now available. Read latest international news, data and information for Poultry businesses in this issue.
- Drought, debt and politics drive economic ad poultry outlook
- How to prepare for an antibiotic ban in poultry and pig feed
- Colombia’s largest egg producer to evolve into the future
- Future strategies for farm animal and poultry health and welfare
- Upcoming food safety changes to note for poultry meat exporters to US
- Heat stress and dead on arrival: Hot to cut condemned poultry at processing
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Watt Poultry USA.)
About Poultry International Magazine:
Established in 1962, Poultry International is viewed by commercial poultry integrators as the leading international source of news, data and information for their businesses. Poultry International reaches a global audience of 20,000+ poultry decision-makers in 142 countries.