New edition of International Railway Journal magazine is now available. In November 2013 issue, you can get latest railway industry news, marketplace, and railway trade publication. Here are feature articles for this month.
- Australian government sets out rail priorities Inland Rail project approved by government
- Perth grapples with growth and funding public transport infrastructure under pressure
- Auckland transforms commuter network electric services to start in May 2014
- Improving heavy-haul friction management optimizing to of rail friction
- Putting a Spark into knowledge sharing online portal breaks down barriers
- eMaintenance Lab streamlines data analysis one-stop-shop aids research
Geographic Eligibility: USA, Canada, Mexico and Selected International
About International Railway Journal Magazine:
International Railway Journal, introduced in 1960 as the first truly international railway trade publication, covers the rapidly developing railway marketplace for railway and rail transit managers and engineers, suppliers, and consultants worldwide. IRJ’s editorial coverage encompasses national railways worldwide, and public transport authorities in every city known to operate an urban rail system.