New edition of Feed International magazine is now available. In September-October 2013 issue, you can read latest news and developments in feed, grain markets, case studies, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Here are feature articles for this month.
- Top Feed Companies
- How to create a successful piglet feed
- Global grain trade continues to expand, evolve
- Additive decreases the energy costs of feed production
- Growth in Chinese feed production spurs expansion
- Improved animal performance starts with the proper preservation of feed by products
- How to manage the challenges of nano-sized powder
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Feed Management)
About Feed International:
Feed International helps executives to efficiently and safely formulate, process, distribute and market animal feeds. Each issue covers the latest developments in feed, grain markets, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Readers receive business management content, case studies and data to help them become more competitive in the world market.