Get your free subscription to Feed International Magazine November-December 2013. In this issue, you can keep update with read latest news and developments in feed, grain markets, case studies, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Here are feature articles for this month.
- Benefits of rapeseed meal drive increased usage in feed production
- Safety, regulations top concerns in EU specialty ingredient industry
- How to maximize microbial protein production by ruminants
- Improving the trace element supply of monogastric animals
- Algae bio-refinery opens in France
- Managing poultry gut health without antibiotics
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Feed Management)
About Feed International:
Feed International helps executives to efficiently and safely formulate, process, distribute and market animal feeds. Each issue covers the latest developments in feed, grain markets, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Readers receive business management content, case studies and data to help them become more competitive in the world market.