New edition of Feed International magazine is now available. Get your free subscription to Feed International May 2013 to read latest news and developments in feed, grain markets, case studies, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Here are the featured articles for this month,
- How to formulate better ruminant diets
- Using vegetable proteins in pig and poultry feed
- Controlling mycotoxins in pig and poultry feeds
- Inside Russia: The top feed companies
- The global question: Which pig nutrition program is right?
- Alternative animal feed protein sources: faba beans, lentils
- World Pork Expo offering two pre-show pig farm tours
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Feed Management)
About Feed International:
Feed International helps executives to efficiently and safely formulate, process, distribute and market animal feeds. Each issue covers the latest developments in feed, grain markets, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Readers receive business management content, case studies and data to help them become more competitive in the world market.