Feed industry publication, Feed International, has published its new edition. In July-August 2013 issue, you can read latest news and developments in feed, grain markets, case studies, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Here are featured articles for this issue.
- Egypt leads African surge in fish feeds
- How to reduce lactose in piglet feeds
- Mycotoxins management: The importance of a coordinated program for feed mills
- 2013 poultry nutrition survey offers mixed views
- Brazilian feed production update
- SPACE 2013: Overcoming difficulties in the poultry and pork industries
Geographic Eligibility: International (Not including USA and Canada. If you are in the USA or Canada, please click here: Feed Management)
About Feed International:
Feed International helps executives to efficiently and safely formulate, process, distribute and market animal feeds. Each issue covers the latest developments in feed, grain markets, management strategies, nutrition and regulation. Readers receive business management content, case studies and data to help them become more competitive in the world market.