Si vs GaN vs SiC: Which process and supplier are best for my design?
One of the most difficult task circuit designers face is selecting the demands of both the system and the environment
LED-Driving Techniques Reduce Power in LCD TVs
New design techniques in LED-driver circuits promise to deliver significant energy savings
10 Software Tips for Hardware Engineers
Here is some advice that I wsih I’d received back in the day when I was transitioning from hardware to software.
- Circuit maximizes pulse-width-modulated DAC throughput
- A circuit for mains synchronization has two separate outputs for each half-period
- Low-component-count zero-crossing detector is low power
- DC-DC converter starts up and operates from a single photocell
- Filter quashes 60-Hz interference
Geographic Eligibility: USA (Print or Digital Version), Canada, Mexico & Selected International (Digital Version Only)
About EDN (Electrical Design News) Magazine:
EDN Magazine is most authoritative technical voice in electronic design. The magazine provides how-to solutions for design engineers in the electronics industry.