- Addressing critical-area analysis and memory redundancy
- Audio converter subsystem design challenges in the 21st century
- Circuit simultaneously delivers square and square root of two input voltages
- CMOS gate makes long-duration timers using RC components
- Microcontroller drives piezoelectric buzzer at high voltage
- Conversion circuit handles binary or BCD
Engineering the next generation of STEM
Industry participants, reacting to the so-called engineering crisis, are doing what they can to foster science, technology, engineering, and math talent and encourage more students to pursue engineering careers.
Free Download EDN Magazine March 2012
Geographic Eligibility: USA (Print or Digital Version), Canada, Mexico & Selected International (Digital Version Only)
About EDN Magazine :
EDN magazine is The most authoritative technical voice in electronic design. It provides how-to solutions for design engineers in the electronics industry. Engineers turn to EDN because they know they will always find valuable design techniques that they can use to do their jobs faster. 24 issues a year.