New edition of EDN Europe magazine is now available. In May 2014 issue, you can get latest latest news on new technologies, products and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources in this issue. Here are featured articles for this month.
- Printed circuit board technologies updated for intelligent power systems
- Getting security right in wireless sensor networks
- Bidirectional DC/DC conversion enables efficient power back-up
- Designing for the Internet of Things: part III
- Analogue components plus ARM MCU cores to meet embedded challenges
- Size trend in medical sensing; compact technology meets patient needs.
- Smart ripple canceller offers near-zero dropout
- High-power shunt regulator uses BJT and reference IC
- Simple capacitance meter bins surface-mount parts
- Wireless bicycle brake light
Geographic Eligibility: Europe, Israel, Turkey, Russia
About EDN Europe Magazine:
EDN europe magazine provides latest news on technologies, product and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources.
EDN europe now comes to you as a monthly digital magazine carrying in-depth feature articles as well as industry news, and specialist columns on topics such as analogue design, signal integrity and mechatronics. Articles are written both by EDN’s staff editors and by contributors from within the industry.
EDN’s editors report on the most significant news stories in the regular “Pulse” section; EDN’s Design Ideas column has long been known as a forum in which engineers pass on helpful hints and ingenious design solutions.