Get your free subscription to EDN Europe Magazine June 2014 edition and keep update with latest news on new technologies, products and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources in this issue. Here are featured articles for this month.
- Hybrid execution – the next step in the evolution of hardware-software co-development
- Understanding efficiency: Looking for the worst-case scenario.
- Top free DIY tools every engineer needs
- Bandpass filter, adjustable Q, constant maximum gain, with two op-amps
- Designing for the Internet of Things: part IV, The Cloud
- Ensuring digital displays flourish in all conditions
- Simple RC Network reduces LDO noise
- Versatile noise generator tests signal recover gear
- Failsafe multichip LED module driver
- Avoid problems with multiple DC-DC converters
Geographic Eligibility: Europe, Israel, Turkey, Russia
About EDN Europe Magazine:
EDN europe magazine provides latest news on technologies, product and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources.
EDN europe now comes to you as a monthly digital magazine carrying in-depth feature articles as well as industry news, and specialist columns on topics such as analogue design, signal integrity and mechatronics. Articles are written both by EDN’s staff editors and by contributors from within the industry.
EDN’s editors report on the most significant news stories in the regular “Pulse” section; EDN’s Design Ideas column has long been known as a forum in which engineers pass on helpful hints and ingenious design solutions.