The July/August issue of EDN (Electrical Design News) Europe magazine will take a special look at stay out of trouble when designing with bridge sensors, DC Power Integrity, and motor control for functional safey. Other articles cover analog tips: tiny amplifier drives 200-mW loads and latest news on new technologies, products and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources
- Stay out of trouble when designing with bridge sensors
- What about DC Power Integrity? – Part 1
- Improving the coulombic efficiency and lifetime of Li-Ion cells demands high precision, high accuracy testing
- Seven tips for using interrupts
- Implementing MILS architectures on multi-core processors
- The G word: how to get your audio off the ground
- Milliohm Squawker: great at finding shorts and reverse-engineering PCBs
- Differential amp has 6dB lower noise, twice the bandwidth
Geographic Eligibility: Europe, Israel, Turkey, Russia
About EDN Europe Magazine:
EDN europe magazine provides latest news on technologies, product and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources.
EDN europe now comes to you as a monthly digital magazine carrying in-depth feature articles as well as industry news, and specialist columns on topics such as analogue design, signal integrity and mechatronics. Articles are written both by EDN’s staff editors and by contributors from within the industry.
EDN’s editors report on the most significant news stories in the regular “Pulse” section; EDN’s Design Ideas column has long been known as a forum in which engineers pass on helpful hints and ingenious design solutions.