EDN Europe magazine for April 2014 edition has been released. You can read latest latest news on new technologies, products and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources in this issue. Here are featured articles for this month.
- Designing for the Internet of Things: part II
- The blurring line between oscilloscopes and On-Die instrumentation
- Best practices for designing high-throughput, real-time SoC systems
- A practical take on FFTs
- Measure small impedances with Rogowski current probes
- Four-quadrant DC/DC regulator smoothly transitions from positive to negative output
- Position sensing of liquid metal antennas for beam scanning antenna arrays
- Filtered noise generator using a voltage regulator source
- Linearise thermistors with new formula
Geographic Eligibility: Europe, Israel, Turkey, Russia
About EDN Europe Magazine:
EDN europe magazine provides latest news on technologies, product and trends in electronic engineering, covering components, systems, tools, courses and training resources.
EDN europe now comes to you as a monthly digital magazine carrying in-depth feature articles as well as industry news, and specialist columns on topics such as analogue design, signal integrity and mechatronics. Articles are written both by EDN’s staff editors and by contributors from within the industry.
EDN’s editors report on the most significant news stories in the regular “Pulse” section; EDN’s Design Ideas column has long been known as a forum in which engineers pass on helpful hints and ingenious design solutions.